Flex-Sky-T is a wireless temperature transmitter with an internal Pt100 sensor. Thanks to LoRa technology, the transmitter has excellent radio coverage, up to 10 km in open space.
The two-part design of the transmitter allows uninterrupted calibration changes for the measuring module.
User manual and brochure
- Sensor type internal Pt100 element
- Measuring range: -30…+60 °C
- Accuracy ±0.5 °C in range -30…+50 °C
- Sky radio antenna frequency 433.3…434.5 MHz user adjustable
- Bandwidth max. 300 kHz OBW
- Maximum transmitting power 10 dBm EIRP
- Open space range about 10 km with the maximum parameters
- Indoor range 150–500 m
- Temperature measurements -20…+50 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C between +10…+50 °C
- Humidity measurements 0…100 %RH non-condensing
- Accuracy typically ±3 %RH between 20…80 %RH and at a temperature of +15…+30 °C
- Storage temperature -40…+60 °C, non-condensing
- Operating temperature -30…+60 °C
- Protection class IP65
- Enclosure material plastic (ABS+PC)
- Battery type LR6 1.5 V alkaline AA, e.g. Energizer EN91.
- Battery life 1-5 years depending on the measurement interval and amount of radio traffic. Useful life typically 2-5 years.