Flex-Sky-RHT is a wireless LoRa transmitter with an internal Pt100 sensor and an external capacitive humidity sensor. Thanks to LoRa technology, the transmitter has excellent radio coverage, up to 10 km in open space.
The two-part design of the transmitter allows uninterrupted calibration changes for the measuring module.
The device consists of two parts, a measuring part and a radio part.
Product code measuring part: 98882
Product code radio part: 97956
Product code device: 98918
User manual and brochure
- Internal Pt100 sensor
- Measuring range: -30…+60 °C
- Accuracy ±0.5 °C in range -30…+50 °C
- Capacitive humidity sensor
- Measuring range 0…100 %RH
- Margin of error ±5 %RH between 10… 90 %RH and +5…+50 °C
- Typical accuracy ±3 %RH at range +0…+50 °C
- Sky radio antenna frequency 433.3…434.5 MHz
- Bandwidth max. 300 kHz OBW
- Maximum transmitting power 10 dBm EIRP
- Open space range about 10 km with the maximum parameters
- Indoor range 150–500 m
- Storage temperature -40…+60 °C, non-condensing
- Operating temperature -30…+60 °C
- Protection class IP65
- Enclosure material plastic (ABS+PC)
- Battery type LR6 1.5 V alkaline AA, e.g. Energizer EN91.
- Battery life 1-5 years depending on the measurement interval and amount of radio traffic. Useful life typically 2-5 years.