Flex-Sky-CS is a wireless transmitter with an M12 connector for external Pt100 and Pt1000 sensors. The sensor needs to be ordered separately. Thanks to LoRa technology, the transmitter has excellent radio coverage, up to 10 km in open space.
The two-part design of the transmitter allows uninterrupted calibration changes for the measuring module.Ask for an offer
- Sensor type external 4-wire Pt100 or Pt1000 sensor, sold separately
- Cable length <30 m
- Measuring range Pt100: -200…+650 °C
- Accuracy 0.05 %rdg ±0.2 °C at ambient temperature of 25 °C
- Sky radio antenna frequency 433.3…434.5 MHz
- Bandwidth max. 300 kHz OBW
- Maximum transmitting power 10 dBm EIRP
- Open space range about 10 km with the maximum parameters
- Indoor range 150–500 m
- Temperature measurements -20…+50 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C between +10…+50 °C
- Humidity measurements 0…100 %RH non-condensing
- Accuracy typically ±3 %RH between 20…80 %RH and at a temperature of +15…+30 °C
- Storage temperature -40…+60 °C, non-condensing
- Operating temperature -30…+60 °C
- Protection class IP65
- Enclosure material plastic (ABS+PC)
- Battery type LR6 1.5 V alkaline AA, e.g. Energizer EN91.
- Battery life 1-5 years depending on the measurement interval and amount of radio traffic. Useful life typically 2-5 years.