Wireless transmitter with an M12 connector for external Pt100 and Pt1000 sensors. The sensor needs to be ordered separately.
This measurement module has a standard 4-pin M12 socket to which the sensor can be connected. A compatible M12 socket is delivered with the measurement module. The two-part design of the transmitter allows uninterrupted calibration changes for the measuring module.
Product code: 94247Ask for an offer
- To an external temperature sensor
- Sensor type Pt, Ni, Cu resistive temperature sensors
- Sensor cable length <3 m
- Measuring range Pt100: -200…+600 °C Ni100: -60…+180 °C Cu: -200…+260 °C
- Accuracy (4-wire) 0.05 %rdg +0.2 °C at 25 °C
- Thermal drift 0.01 °C/°C comp. 25 °C
- Operating temperature -30…+60 °C
- Storage temperature: -40…+70 °C
- Relative humidity <95 %RH, non-condensing
- Protection class IP65 (modules together)
- Battery 1.5 V, type LR6 (AA) alkaline battery, “heavy-duty”
FT10-RT433 radio transmitter
- Type unlicensed 433.92 MHz ERC / REC / 70-03 sub-band f
- Transmitting frequency 433.92 MHz ISM band
- Transmitting power Max. +10 dBm E.R.P.
- Open space range up to 1,000 m
- Indoor range typically 50…100 m
- Antenna Use only the supplied standard antenna
- Compatible equipment Nokeval MTR, RTR, FTR, DPR and FT20 series 433.92 MHz radio receivers