The Flex2 series is a multipurpose weatherproof LoRaWAN transmitter series with several input options for various needs of industrial measurement and monitoring. The LoRaWAN radio offers a long range, especially outdoors, and connectivity to all standard LoRaWAN systems.
NSnappy Flex2-T LWEU/LWNA model measures the ambient temperature with an internal sensor.
The device consists of two parts, a measuring part and a radio part.
Product code measuring part: 20638
Product code radio part Europe: 21333
Product code device Europe: 21482
Product code radio part USA and Canada: 20648
Product code device USA and Canada: 20658
User manual and brochure
- Operating temperature: -30…+60 °C
- Operating humidity: 0-100 %RH
- Protection class: IP65
- Enclosure material: Plastic (PC+ABS)
Radio modules: 35g
Measurement modules: 70g (slight variation between Flex2 models)
- Dimensions: Width 60 mm, depth 32.5 mm, height: 171 mm
- Cable gland: M12x1.5
- Batteries: 3.6V Lithium Thionyl battery pack
- Typical battery life:
With a good radio link and 5 min measurement interval, typically 5 years
With an average radio link and 30 min measurement interval, typically 5 years
With a bad radio link and 30 min measurement interval, typically 3 years
Measuring and data transmission
- Measure interval: Configurable: 0…14400s
- Radio: LoRa radio technology with Murata ABZ-093 LoRaWAN modem
- Antenna: Internal
- Frequency band: EU868: 863-870 MHz / US915: 902-928 MHz
- Transmission power: Max +14 dBm E.R.P.
- Range, line-of-sight: Depends on installation location and environment, in good conditions 10 km
- Sensor type Semiconductor based internal sensor
- Measurement range -40…+125 °C
- Accuracy ±0.5 °C