The Flex2 series is a multipurpose weatherproof LoRaWAN transmitter series with several input options for various needs of industrial measurement and monitoring. The LoRaWAN radio offers a long range, especially outdoors, and connectivity to all standard LoRaWAN systems.
Flex2-nSens LWEU/LWNA measures temperature and humidity using a Novasina nSens probe. The probe is not included.
The device consists of three parts, a radio part, a measuring part, and a sensor.
Product code measuring part: 20642
Product code radio part Europe: 21333
Product code device without sensor Europe: 21481
Product code radio part USA and Canada: 20648
Product code device without sensor USA and Canada: 20662
Product code sensor: 20223Ask for an offer
- Operating temperature: -30…+60 °C
- Operating humidity: 0-100 %RH
- Protection class: IP65
- Enclosure material: Plastic (PC+ABS)
Radio modules: 35g
Measurement modules: 70g (slight variation between Flex2 models)
- Dimensions: Width 60 mm, depth 32.5 mm, height: 292.8 mm (probe attached)
- Cable gland: M12x1.5
- Batteries: 3.6V Lithium Thionyl battery pack
- Typical battery life:
With a good radio link and 5 min measurement interval, typically 5 years
With an average radio link and 30 min measurement interval, typically 5 years
With a bad radio link and 30 min measurement interval, typically 3 years
Measuring and data transmission
- Measure interval: Configurable: 0…14400s
- Radio: LoRa radio technology with Murata ABZ-093 LoRaWAN modem
- Antenna: Internal
- Frequency band: EU868: 863-870 MHz / US915: 902-928 MHz
- Transmission power: Max +14 dBm E.R.P.
- Range, line-of-sight: Depends on installation location and environment, in good conditions 10 km
- Sensor type: Novasina nSens-HT-ENS or nSens-HT-CSS, not supplied
- Cable length: max 2 m
- Measurement range: See Novasina’s documentation; max temperature 60 °C for the meas.module
- Accuracy: See Novasina’s documentation