Careful self-monitoring is written into the DNA of a responsible company. It builds up consumers’ trust in the company, and by automating routine tasks, it also frees up resources for business development and productivity improvements. Learn about our digital self-monitoring service, the OVA service, which brings a competitive advantage to our customers in different industries by automating routine self-monitoring tasks.
Authority requirements for self-monitoring are high in many industries, and consumers are also increasingly demanding transparency in the manufacturing process of the product or service they are buying. In different industries, complex processes and automated production may require the control of hundreds of items and even thousands of measurement points. Reporting and access to real-time information are also challenges for many in the fast-paced world of mobile work.
Our digital self-monitoring service, the OVA service, is a comprehensive, wireless, service-based self-monitoring solution that can be scaled to meet different needs in different industries. The service is suitable for all types of monitoring and data collection. The easy-to-use automated system collects real-time data from multiple measurement points, enabling a rapid response to failure situations and, thus, preventing further damage. The monitoring takes place via a web-based service regardless of location, with a clear user interface that makes it possible to manage hundreds of different items.
The OVA service is a comprehensive, wireless, service-based self-monitoring solution that can be scaled to meet different needs in different industries.
The OVA service delivers significant business benefits
- Easy data collection on any item, including mobile targets
- Up-to-date and automatic measurement and documentation
- Optimized use of resources and energy
- Streamlined operations and quickly realized cost savings
- Quicker response to changes and failures and prevention of further damage with alerts
- Improved quality, reduced waste and stronger competitiveness
- Fixed and predictable operating costs
The OVA service facilitates daily self-monitoring in many different industries
- Food industry: monitoring of the storage conditions of ingredients and products, cold chain management, batch traceability, hygiene measurements
- Foodservice: monitoring of food storage areas, monitoring of rapid chilling and recording of chilling schedules, temperature measurements for dish washing, meal deliveries, reception checks, cleanliness and hygiene. Read more about the benefits of the OVA service for kitchen professionals.
- Service and maintenance: measurements and recording in the field, notes, tasks
- Retail: cold storage and refrigerated shelving, storage room condition monitoring, batch recording and tracing, surface hygiene measurements
- Real estate: temperature and humidity monitoring, service and maintenance measurements and recording in the field
- Transport: refrigerated and heated transport, receiving and tracking of shipments
- Laboratories and research: monitoring of conditions, measurements, data collection and documentation
- Cleaning and hygiene: surface hygiene measurements, sensory assessments, notes, work records
- Process industry: remote process control, measurements, monitoring, alarms, optimization
- Construction industry: condition monitoring during construction, temperature monitoring and strength development in concrete casting, moisture management
The OVA service is suitable for all types of monitoring and data collection.
A long-term solution to improve productivity with a small initial investment
The OVA service has predictable and affordable operating costs. Being wireless, the devices can be installed without the need to run cables through walls or over long distances, reducing start-up costs. A wireless system is also more flexible. The devices are easy to move from one location to another, and any additional equipment that may be needed later on is easy to install. Being wireless also allows the service to be used in changing field conditions, and monitoring is always available via the web service.
The equipment and cloud service that are included in the service are reliable and durable. The quality is guaranteed by Finnish measuring technology expertise, years of experience and careful manufacturing in Finland. The OVA service is installed ready for use and includes user training.
Ensure the right conditions. Ask more about digital self-monitoring.