Nokeval Stable-Sky-Node is a data receiver and repeater for Nokeval Sky 433 MHz wireless data transmission technology. It receives and buffers the data packets that Nokeval Sky transmitters have sent.
Nokeval Stable-Sky-Node is housed in a watertight (IP66) and impact resistant plastic enclosure. The receiver requires 12..24 VDC power supply and is connected to a computer or PLC via RS-485. Nokeval SCL or Modbus RTU protocol is used for data transmission between the receiver and the computer. Stable-Sky-Node has four diagnostic LEDs.
Power supply is not included.Ask for an offer
User manual and brochure
- Storage temperature -40…+70 °C
- Operation temperature -30…+60 °C
- Operation humidity 0…100 %RH
- Protection class IP 66
- Enclosure material Plastic (PC+ABS)
- Compatibility Sky series devices
- Antenna Internal
- Frequency 433 MHz
- Transmitting power max 10 dBm E.R.P.
RS-485 serial connection
- Connector 4-pin terminal block combined with power supply, terminal 3 D1, terminal 4 D0.
- Maximum cable length is 1000 m
- Protocol Nokeval SCL, Modbus RTU, Nopsa
- Baud rates 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 128000, 230400 bits/s
- Modbus parity 8N1, 8N2, 8E1, 8O1
- Connector 4-pin terminal block combined with RS 485, terminal 1 +, terminal 2 -.
- Voltage 12…24 VDC
- Current requirement 50 mA
- Connection RS-485 or USB
- Protocol Nokeval Meku
- Software Mekuwin for Windows