The Stable transmitter has primarily been developed for demanding remote monitoring sites, such as pole and pad mounted transformers and power centers and rooms. The device has temperature measurement with both an internal and an external sensor and also 3 digital input channels for e.g. door switches.
With Stable you can cost-effectively connect the distribution substation to the remote monitoring circuit in a location where cable network connections are not available.
The device measures the temperature every 2 minutes and sends the reading to the cloud once an hour. In addition, if the measured temperature rises above e.g. +85 °C, or if the status of one of the three digital inputs changes, the data is sent to the cloud immediately.
Product code: 20782Ask for an offer
User manual and brochure
- Storage conditions: -40…+70 °C, non-condensing
- Operating conditions: -30…+60 °C, non-condensing
- Protection class: IP67
- Enclosure material: UV resistant ASA plastic
- Dimensions: 151 x 90 x 40 mm
- Weight: Approx. 250 g including batteries
Temperature measurement (Pt100)
- Sensor: Pt100
- Measurement range: -200…+650°C
- Accuracy: 0.05% rdg + 0.2°C at 25°C ambient
- Thermal drift: 0.01°C/°C
- Cable length: <30 m
Temperature measurement (Internal)
- Measurement range: -40°C .. +125°C
- Accuracy: Typically ±0.5°C
- Inputs: 3 digital inputs
- Description: LoRaWAN standard, EU 868 MHz frequency range
- Transmitter module: Murata ABZ-093 LoRaWAN modem
- Antenna: Internal
- Frequency: 863-870 MHz (LoRaWAN 1.0.2 EU band)
- Power: Max +14 dBm E.R.P.
- Range: Depends on environment, line-of-sight up to 10 km
- Transmission interval: Configurable: 5min / 10min / 15min / 20min / 30min / 1h / 2h / 3h / 4h / 6h
- Measurement interval: Configurable: 1/2/3/4/5/10/15/20/25/30/45/60 min
- Type: 3.6 V Lithium Thionyl Chloride (3 x AA size)
- Battery life: 10 years with 1 hour transmission interval and 2 minutes measurement interval