Solid Sky is a versatile wireless device that is easy to install and set up and also has a wide radio range. Solid-Sky has a durable battery, but you can also connect an external power supply to it. With the help of Solid-Sky, you can occasionally supply power to e.g. two two-wire 4-20 mA transmitters, even if you only use the Solid-Sky transmitter with batteries.
The Solid-Sky-2Pro-DIO-RS485 version has two mA or V inputs and three digital inputs. It also has an RS485 serial interface, so you can integrate Modbus RTU Slave devices wirelessly with the Solid-Sky-2Pro-DIO-RS485. If you need fewer inputs, check out our Solid-Sky-2Pro.
Kombi-Sky uses LoRa technology, which enables a very long range. Please note that the device is not compatible with the LoRaWAN infrastructure.
Ask for an offer
User manual and brochure
- Operating temperature: -40…+60 °C
- Storage temperature: -40…+60 °C, non-condensing
- Protection class: IP65
- Enclosure material: Polycarbonate plastic
- Weight: about 850 g with the batteries
- Dimensions: 130 mm (width), 180 mm (height), 75 mm (depth)
- Sky radio antenna frequency: 433.05…434.79 MHz
- Transmitting power: max. 10 dBm E.R.P.
- Open space range: about 10 km with the maximum parameters
- Battery: 4 pcs LR14 (C size 1.5 V alkaline)
- External power source: 11…30 VDC, power consumption is typically a few mAs, about 100 mA max.
- 2 pcs of mA or V process inputs
- 3 pcs digital inputs
- RS-485 Modbus RTU Master
- Data buffering: 400 packages
More technical information can be found from the brochure and user manual.