8-channel transmitter with an analog and RS-485 serial signal output.
The transmitter has eight measurement channels that can be individually configured for different types of sensor signals. The transmitter has two alarm relays that can act as a common alarm for all channels or they can be set for some of the channels. Output signal RS485, Nokeval SCL or Modbus RTU protocol. If serial communication is not used, one analog output 4-20 mA can be selected with digital inputs (multiplexer) alternately from the desired channels.
- Process inputs: 0/4…20 mA, -20…+20 mA, 0…10 V, -10…+10 V
- mV input range: -100…+100 mV
- Thermocouples: B, C, D, E, G, J, K, L, N, R, S, T
- Resistance sensors: Pt100, Pt1000, Ni, Cu, KTY83
- Resistance input range: 0…40,000 ohm
- 1 output signal 0/4-20 mA or 0-10 V, channel selection with digital inputs or from min/max value
- 2 alarm relays, common alarm function
- Display on the front panel
- Programming with the keys or with an RS-485 serial signal
- Modbus RTU and Nokeval SCL serial signal protocols
- Operating voltage 24 VDC, galvanically isolated from the inputs