NSnappy® Sense LWEU-N probe thermometer
NSnappy® Sense is a probe thermometer for the effortless measurement of internal food temperatures.
NSnappy® Sense is a food-safe and reliable wireless probe thermometer for measuring the temperature of food products. NSnappy® Sense relays measurement data automatically to the NSnappy® service over a LoRaWAN radio connection. The measuring device can be used with any terminal device equipped with an internet connection.
In normal use, NSnappy® Sense operates for more than a year on its battery. The measuring device comes with the NSure continuous warranty for IoT measuring devices, which involves calibrating the unit regularly and replacing the battery.
Benefits and features
- The thin and durable probe sensor provides fast response time
- Automatic transmission of measurement data
- Easy to use
- A stainless steel measuring probe
- Easy to keep clean
- Does not require a mobile app or Bluetooth connection
- Works with all devices with an internet connection and access to the NSnappy® service with a browser
Brochure and User Manual
- Storage conditions: -40…+60°C, relative humidity 5-95%, non-condensing
- Operating conditions: -20…+45°C, relative humidity 0-100%
- Protection class: IP65
- Enclosure material: PC+ABS (Bayblend® T88-4N)
- Dimensions: 224 x 28 x 23 mm
Temperature measurement probe
- Probe: 80 mm long, 2 mm diameter, hollow stainless steel probe with sharp tip
- Sensor: Pt100 sensor element inside of the probe tip
- Measuring range: -50…+200°C (theoretical Pt100 linearized range -200…+600°C)
- Accuracy: ±0,5 °C within range -30…+100 °C, when device temperature is +5…+45°C and stable
- Measuring interval: About 5 seconds
- Description: LoRaWAN standard, EU 868 MHz frequency range
- Transmitter module: Murata ABZ-093 LoRaWAN modem
- Antenna: Internal
- Compatibility: The device that uses a LoRaWAN radio connection requires an NSnappy® Hub LoRaWAN base station to function
- Frequency: 863-870 MHz (LoRaWAN 1.0.2 EU band)
- Power: Max +14 dBm E.R.P.
- Range: Depends on environment, indoors: in good conditions up to hundreds of meters, outdoors: line-of-sight up to 10 km
- Type :3.6 V lithium thionyl chloride primary battery, not user replaceable
- Battery life: At least 1 year with 20 minutes of use per day