NSnappy® Kide LWEU-N temperature transmitter
NSnappy® Kide is a wireless temperature transmitter designed for reliable and accurate temperature monitoring of various storage and cold storage areas.
The NSnappy® Kide transmitter can be installed in spaces such as cold rooms, freezers, storage facilities, display cabinets, drawers or anywhere else that requires constant temperature monitoring. The device can be easily attached to the Kide-Dock installation rack. Kide-Dock includes a device identifier, which enables fast and easy calibration options without interruptions in measurement. The device relays information directly to the NSnappy® service over a LoRaWAN radio connection.
In normal use NSnappy® Kide operates on the battery for about five years. The measuring device comes with the NSure continuous warranty for IoT measuring devices, which involves calibrating the unit regularly and replacing the battery.
Benefits and features
- Automatic temperature measurement and data transmission
- Easy to install
- Durable IP-rated enclosure
- Stylish design
- Long battery life
- Easy and fast calibration options without interruptions in measurement
Brochure and User Manual
- Storage conditions: -40…+70°C, without batteries, non-condensing
- Operating conditions: -30…+60°C
- Protection class: IP67
- Enclosure material: ABS+PC, black, withstands mild acidic and basic solutions
91 x 68 x 31 mm, including Kide-Dock
86 x 68 x 26 mm, without Kide-Dock and bumper domes
- Weight: 136 g + 12 g Kide-Dock
- Sensor: Internal high-accuracy semiconductor temperature sensor
- Measuring range: -30…+60°C
±0.2°C (-30…+60°C) typical
±0.3°C (-30…+60°C) maximum
- Measuring interval: 15 minutes, default setting. Configurable between 5 – 120 minutes.
- Response time:
Channel 1: 15 minutes to 90%
Channel 2: Configurable 90% response time of 30, 60, 120, 180, 240 or 300 minutes
Radio connection (LWEU models)
- Description: LoRaWAN standard, EU 868 MHz frequency range
- Transmitter module: Murata ABZ-093 LoRaWAN modem
- Antenna: Internal
- Compatibility: Nokeval NSnappy Hubs and Cloud Service
- Frequency: 863-870 MHz (LoRaWAN 1.0.2 EU band)
- Power: Max +14 dBm E.R.P.
- Range: Depends on environment, indoors: in good conditions up to hundreds of meters, outdoors: line-of-sight up to 10 km
- Power: Transmission power 10 mW E.R.P. max
- Range: Line-of-sight: Depends on installation location and environment, in good conditions 10 km, Indoors: typically 30 – 300 m
- Type: 2 pcs LR6 (AA 1.5 V alkaline). For the best battery life, use high quality batteries.
- Battery life: 5 years minimum with 15 minute data transmission interval and default settings with good radio link