Kombi-Sky-RHT-CO2-TVOC-DP is a wireless multi-sensor transmitter for measuring indoor air quality.
Kombi-Sky measures temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide content, total volatile organic compounds (TVOC) and pressure difference.
Kombi-Sky uses Semtech LoRa technology, which enables a very long range for a battery powered device.
The device is not compatible with the LoRaWAN infrastructure. If you want to use LoRaWAN technology, select Kombi-LWEU instead of Kombi-Sky.Ask for an offer
- Operating temperature: -30…+60 °C
- Storage temperature: -40…+80 °C, non-condensing, device without the batteries
- Protection class: IP20
- Enclosure material: plastic (ABS+PC)
- Weight: about 210 g with the batteries
- Dimensions: 75 mm (width), 48 mm (height), 105 mm (depth)
- Sky radio antenna frequency: 433.05…434.79 MHz
- Transmitting power: max. 10 dBm E.R.P.
- Open space range: about 10 km with the maximum parameters
- Battery: 3 pcs LR6 (AA 1.5 V alkaline)
- Battery life: Typically 3 years with a 30-minute transmission interval
- External power source: Micro USB type B, 5 ±0.5 V, max of 200 mA
Measurement ranges and accuracies:
- Measuring range: -40…+125 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.1 °C (+20…+60 °C)
- Measuring range: 0…100 %RH
- Accuracy: ±2 %RH (+0…+80 °C, 0…100 %RH)
- Measuring range: 400…5,000 ppm
- Accuracy: ±45 ppm + 3 %rdg
- Measuring range: 0.3…30 ppm
- Accuracy: ±15 %
- Pressure difference
- Measuring range: -125…+125 Pa
- Accuracy: ±0.08 Pa +3 %rdg