Repeater for Nokeval MTR series radio transmitters. FT20 receives the data packets sent by the MTR radio transmitters and forwards them on the radio. It automatically detects the type of transmitter, so it can be used at the same time with several different types of transmitters, which can have different transmission intervals.
FT20 operates in the unlicensed 433.92 MHz frequency band, so it can be used freely in areas where this so-called ISM frequency band is in use, e.g. throughout Europe. The device is housed in a waterproof plastic enclosure.Ask for an offer
- Antenna connector 50 Ω BNC female connector
- Antenna a whip antenna with a BNC connector
- Max input power +10 dBm
- Frequency band license-free 433.92 MHz ERC/REC 70-03 subchannel f
- Buffer memory 96 latest transmissions
- Connector 4-pin screw post connector connected with the power supply. Pin 1 +, pin 2 gnd, pin 3 D1, pin 4 D0
- Maximum cable length 1,000 m.
- Protocols Nokeval SCL, Modbus RTU and Nopsa. Baud rates 300, 600, 1,200, 2,400, 4,800, 9,600, 19,200, 38,400, 57,600, 115,200, 230,400 bits/s
- Modbus parity 8N1, 8N2, 8E1, 8O1
- Connector 4-pin screw post connector connected with RS-485. Pin 1 +, pin 2 -.
- Voltage 8…30 VDC
- Power consumption 50 mA
External power supply for model FT20-RTC433-REPEATER
- Voltage range 100…250 VAC
- Frequency 50…60 Hz
- Max. power consumption 150 mA
- Protection class Class II
- Power plug Europlug
- Enclosure: The power supply is designed for indoor use and must not come into contact with water or dust.
- Connection RS-485 or POL
- Protocol Nokeval SCL-Meku 1
- Software Mekuwin for Windows
- Operating temperature -30…+60 °C
- Storage temperature: -40…+70 °C
- Humidity max. 90 %RH non-condensing
- Protection class IP66
- Dimensions Length 379.6 mm, incl. the antenna Width 60.2 mm Height 32.5 mm
- Weight 123 g