Receiver for Nokeval MTR series radio transmitters. FT20 receives the data packets sent by the MTR radio transmitters. It automatically detects the type of transmitter, so it can be used at the same time with several different types of transmitters, which can have different transmission intervals.
FT20 operates in the unlicensed 433.92 MHz frequency band, so it can be used freely in areas where this so-called ISM frequency band is in use, e.g. throughout Europe. The device is housed in a waterproof plastic enclosure.Ask for an offer
- Antenna connector: 50 Ω BNC female connector
- Antenna a whip antenna with a BNC connector
- Max input power: +10 dBm
- Frequency band: License-free 433.92 MHz ERC/REC 70-03 sub-channel f
- Buffer memory: 96 last receptions
- Connector 4-pin screw post connector connected with the power supply. Pin 1 +, pin 2 gnd, pin 3 D1, pin 4 D0
- Maximum cable length 1,000 m.
- Protocols Nokeval SCL, Modbus RTU and Nopsa. Baud rates 300, 600, 1,200, 2,400, 4,800, 9,600, 19,200, 38,400, 57,600, 115,200, 230,400 bits/s
- Modbus parity 8N1, 8N2, 8E1, 8O1
- Connector: 4-pin screw post connector connected with RS-485. Pin 1 +, pin 2 -.
- Voltage: 8…30 VDC
- Power consumption: 50 mA
External power supply for model FT20-RTC433-REPEATER
- Voltage range: 100…250 VAC
- Frequency: 50…60 Hz
- Max. power consumption 150 mA
- Protection class: Class II
- Power plug: Europlug
- Enclosure: The power supply is designed for indoor use and must not come into contact with water or dust.
- Connection: RS-485 or POL
- Protocol: Nokeval SCL-Meku 1
- Software: Mekuwin for Windows
- Operating temperature: -30…+60 °C
- Storage temperature: -40…+70 °C
- Humidity: max. 90 %RH non-condensing
- Protection class: IP65
- Dimensions: Length 379.6 mm, incl. the antenna Width 60.2 mm Height 32.5 mm
- Weight: 123 g