Single-channel DIN rail-mounted transmitter for temperature sensors and signal conversion.
A thermocouple, a resistance sensor (Pt, Ni, Cu) or an analog process signal (mA, V) can be brought to the input. The transmitter offers several processing options: filtering, table linearisation, and a convenient programming language.
A current or voltage signal or an RS485 serial bus that supports the Modbus RTU protocol can be used as the output signal. The operation of the transmitter is divided into functional blocks that can be set to operate according to different types of operating needs. Thanks to the operating principle, only the necessary information is displayed at a time. The transmitter can be configured over the serial bus or using the DCS772/POL-3PIN programming cable.
Product code: 96174
- Inputs: thermocouple, resistance sensor (Pt, Ni, Cu) or an analog process signal (mA, V)
- Alarm limit or pulse divider/multiplier
- Output signal 0…20 mA, 4…20 mA, 0…5 V, 0…10 V
- Output signal linearisation
- Configurable attenuation of the input signal
- Pulse counter with an analog output (option)
- Programming with a PC or programming device
- Operating voltage 24 VDC