Compact RS485/USB converter that takes operating voltage from the USB port. DCS770 converter can be used to add an RS485 serial port to a PC.
Product code: 91872Ask for an offer
- Connection: USB 1.1 or 2.0
- USB circuit: FTDI FT232BM
- Power consumption: <100 mA
- Connector: USB-B (USB-A-B cable included in the price).
- Baud rates 300…115,200 bit/s
- Data bits 5…8
- Parity All options
- Stop bits 1, 1.5 or 2
- Bus length 1,000 m
- Up to 32 normal devices on the bus or 128 1/4 load devices
- Load 1/4 of the normal load (128 such devices can be on the same bus)
- Dimensions: 56x31x25 mm
- Operating temperature: 0…60 °C
- Galvanic isolation: No