DIN rail mountable transmitter for weighing devices using bridge sensors.
The sensors can be connected with a 4-wire or a 6-wire connection for high-precision measurements. The transmitter supplies a 10 V bridge voltage to the sensors, and measures it directly at the sensor pins with a 6-wire connection. The method eliminates the effect of voltage drop due to the resistance of the sensor wires and allows the use of thin sensor cables without compromising accuracy.Ask for an offer
- For bridge sensors with a 4- or 6-wire connection.
- Sensor supply 10 V, max. 150 mA
- Bright red LED display on the front panel
- Programming with the front panel keys or with a serial signal
- Output signal 0/4…20 mA, 0…10 V
- Serial signal RS-485
- 2 alarm relays
- Taring from the front panel or with an ext. contact
- Measurement accuracy <0.05 % of the range
- Operating voltages 12…32 VDC or 85…240 VAC
- Temperature range -40…+75 °C (HT version)