Signal converter and isolator 641 is designed for process signal conversions. This signal converter can be used to galvanically isolate the input and output signals and to perform signal conversions simultaneously, e.g. 4-20 mA/0-10 V, the two-sided voltage inputs ±10 V can be converted into 0-10 V and vice versa. In addition, small mV ranges can be converted to standard signals.
Product code: 12273Ask for an offer
- Current inputs 0/4…20 mA.
- Voltage inputs 0…5, 0…10 V, ±10 V
- Potentiometer inputs
- Outputs 0/4…20 mA, 0…5/10 V, ±10 V, or passive 2-wire output 4…20 mA
- Supply voltage for 2-wire transmitter
- Galvanic isolation
- Four configurable attenuations
- Typical accuracy 0.05 % of the range
- Operating voltage 24 VDC ±10 %
- mV inputs on request