Flex-Sky-Link-RS485 is a data receiver for Nokeval Sky 433 MHz wireless data transmission technology. It receives data packets sent by Sky transmitters.
Product code: 98119Ask for an offer
- Storage temperature: -40…+70 °C
- Operating temperature: -30…+60 °C
- Operation humidity: 0…100 %RH
- Protection class: IP 65
- Enclosure material plastic (PC+ABS)
- Compatible with the Sky series devices and Ovaport data collection service
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmitting power: max. +10 dBm E.R.P.
- Open space range up to 10 km depending on the settings
- Indoor range typically 20-60 m
RS-485 serial connection
- Connector: 4-pin screw post connector combined with the power supply. Pin 1 +, pin 2 gnd, pin 3 D1, pin 4 D0
- Cable maximum length 1,000 m
- Modbus RTU, Nokeval SCL, Nopsa Baud rates 300, 600, 1,200, 2,400, 4,800, 9,600, 19,200, 38,400, 57,600, 115,200, 230,400 bits/s
- Modbus parity 8N1, 8N2, 8E1, 8O1
- Connector 4-pin terminal block connected with RS 485, terminal 1 +, terminal 2 -.
- Current 8…30 VDC
- Power consumption: 50 mA